RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Accesslevels

pagan_302

Sorceror
how would i make a co-owner accesslevels and make it so no body can see the owner accesslevels and only developers can see the co-owners keeping it so admins cant see developers or anything above im running a 2.0 final i dont even know where to begin with this, im new to this kinda stuff.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Last I checked you have to edit core. I believe you need to download the source. I have no clue how to do this but I could fire it out probably but there has been over threads saying same thing.

Lichtblitz

Sorceror
how would i make a co-owner accesslevels and make it so no body can see the owner accesslevels and only developers can see the co-owners keeping it so admins cant see developers or anything above im running a 2.0 final i dont even know where to begin with this, im new to this kinda stuff.

Uh... what?

Last I checked you have to edit core. I believe you need to download the source. I have no clue how to do this but I could fire it out probably but there has been over threads saying same thing.

The enum with the access levels can be found in Mobile.cs inside the core. So yes, changing it requires a Core modification and there is a tutorial on how to compile RunUO in the Tutorial forum. Just add the access level to the enum:

PHP:
    public enum AccessLevel
    {
        Player,
        Counselor,
        GameMaster,
        Seer,
        Administrator,
        Developer,
        CoOwner,
        Owner
    }

Just keep in mind that all access levels below the insertion point (in this case only Owner) will shift up one level on the next reboot (so Owner will become CoOwner which has to be changed manually).
There might also be a multitude of other problems heading your way if you do this change...

For changing the visibility, simply adjust CanSee( Mobile m) inside Mobile.cs.

Jmay12

Sorceror
is there a way to add Certain levels like VIP and have them be able to use certain Commands that i allow?