RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CUSTOM GUMPS] Paperdoll Equipment

otimpyre

Sorceror
Another questoin is how do I go about using those! Will the players need to patch?
UOFiddler plus an older client such as 7.0.21.1 that has .mul files and not .uop and yes your players will need the files. They made it so you can no longer patch older clients from a disk and stop at the patch number you want. But, if you can get an older client. You have to get the files to them somehow. And they have to put them into their UO directory. Click my sig and read all the tutorials if you are interested in a custom art server. Getting into a custom art server can be a pain due to EA making it so difficult on us with patching ect... But, if you jump all the hurdles and get past all the red tape it can be a lot of fun. Tons of the content released by EA is inspired by us. I think that is why they made it so difficult on us. To try and slow us down and give them a chance to be the first to think of something. Really should just be offering us a plane ticket, an apartment, and a full time job but... whatever lol

Karavoc

Sorceror
do you happen to have any more of the gumps that go with the artwork in the zip? i noticed there are a few weapons there that i would not mind getting the gumps for if you happen to have them