RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

custom house probs

Kaimasin

Wanderer
custom house probs

well basicly everytime i try and make a custom house (classic houses work fine) it disapeers, (the sign stays tho) and i try'd to customize the house (thought it might fix it :p) well the custamization works fine - except it disapeers once i save it X_X and no error messages pop up or anything - any ideas ?

äðåâî ïîçíàíèÿ äîáðà è çëà

Áèáëåéñêîå "äðåâî" - ýòî ÏÀÐÀÄÈÃÌÀ.
Áèáëåéñêèé "ïëîä" - ýòî ÈÑÒÈÍÀ.
Ïóòü ê Èñòèíå íàõîäèòñÿ ïî àäðåñó: igorpan.nextmail.ru
È "äðåâî", è "ïëîä", è "ïóòü" - ÍÀÑÒÎßÙÈÅ.
Âû ìîæåòå â ýòî íå âåðèòü, íî âû ñìîæåòå ýòî ïðîâåðèòü.
Ñ÷àñòëèâîãî ïóòè!

Thilgon

Sorceror
Kaimasin;799432 said:
well basicly everytime i try and make a custom house (classic houses work fine) it disapeers, (the sign stays tho) and i try'd to customize the house (thought it might fix it :p) well the custamization works fine - except it disapeers once i save it X_X and no error messages pop up or anything - any ideas ?

you save it, and next time you enter customization mod you get it there again at the point you saved it...
to have the actual house, use "Commit" button :)

Kaimasin

Wanderer
i tried :( - i custamized it and commited - and then saved but it still didnt work >.> only the sign remaind :( - and i discoverd another house problem, whenever i go to the secound floor while custamizing, everything on the first floor that i custamized disappears :(

Thilgon

Sorceror
uhm have you changed anything in your basehouse.cs or ANYTHING around about houses in your distro scripts?

Kaimasin

Wanderer
nope - i re-downloaded the entire RunUO dtabase to try and see if the problem was with one of my custom scripts - but when i tested the houseing b4 add ANYTHING or even customizinf anything, the same thing happened - im confused X_X

Mark

Knight
It might be a zlib issue. Custom houses are sent compressed to the client.

Do you have any problems with large gumps and newer client versions?