RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Daat99's World Omniporter

ACME_INC

Sorceror
I take no credit for writing this script. I just updated and cleaned it up a little to support TerMur map locations. I also added some of the ML dungeons.

The gump has also been resized to handle more locations. And I have documented where to make changes to the gump validations if you want to add more pages. This might come in handy if you are using UltimaLive Map Streamer and have a few custom maps.

This is a really great script and I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• WorldOmniporter_2.4.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 20

ACME_INC

Sorceror
To install:
1. Drop anywhere in Scripts folder.
2. To remove moongates run command:
[global delete where publicmoongate
3. Run command "[WorldOmniGen" to add World Omniporters

If you use UltimaLive Map Streamer and want to add more pages for custom maps be sure to change the following validations :

Around line 1151:
if ( page < 0 || page > 13 )

Around line 1369:
if ( id == 0 && count < 13 )
{
from.SendGump( new WorldOmniporterGump( from, m_WO, count ) );
return;
}

Around line 1376:
//Invalid checks
if ( id < 1 || id > 13 || (id == 12 && !m_Staff) )
id = 1;

Around line 1440:
for ( int x=0; x<=12; x++ )

Topknot787

Wanderer
Hello I have a question. my omniporter was working fine up until last night. someone decide to [dupe the porter on the ground infront of brit bank to add a port somewere else. when he realized it didn't work he deleted the one he put out. now all the Rest of the porters are giving the "you can't use any omniporter" to who ever try's to use it . we tried taking them all down and regen them. Tried a server restart still doing it anyone have any ideas?

michelle78

Sorceror
Hello I have a question. my omniporter was working fine up until last night. someone decide to [dupe the porter on the ground infront of brit bank to add a port somewere else. when he realized it didn't work he deleted the one he put out. now all the Rest of the porters are giving the "you can't use any omniporter" to who ever try's to use it . we tried taking them all down and regen them. Tried a server restart still doing it anyone have any ideas?

Within the script it has a delete command, try [WorldOmniDel. Then use the generate command to replace the omniporters in the right locations again. Maybe change the access level of those commands to a higher staff level too lol.

pooka01

Sorceror
Could override the delete method on that item to prevent deletion i think.

Code:
public override void OnDelete()
{
    if (m_Deleted)
        base.OnDelete();
}

then adding a private bool m_Deleted;
at the top, and the [WorldOmniDel would set that variable true and then call Delete.

not 100% sure that it will work as wished thought, just untested codes.

ACME_INC

Sorceror
Try [WorldOmniDel and then [WorldOmniGen to add them back. These should not be duped. To add more locations add a line like this:
new OmniEntry("New Place", new Point3D(2498, 921, 0), Map.Trammel ), and then do the [WorldOmniDel - [WorldOmniGen commands again.