RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas Cowboys move to Arlington

Bobert

Sorceror
Stupid vote for a tax:{

Ok the Dallas Cowboys wanna move to Arlington were I live (So the can get a tax break) but they want us to pay for there stauim apx 50 mil.... I say hell no yall make how much a year why not pay for it yourself. So whats yalls option?

David

Moderate
DontdroptheSOAD said:
So they would be the arlington cowboys?

the arlington agnostics maybe? If you do wind up building them a stadium, please put in a really big sign that says "END ZONE HERE!"

Phantom

Knight
Bobert said:
Ok the Dallas Cowboys wanna move to Arlington were I live (So the can get a tax break) but they want us to pay for there stauim apx 50 mil.... I say hell no yall make how much a year why not pay for it yourself. So whats yalls option?

You do understand its the owner and not the players that wana move.

You should move for it, Tampa has never been better.

Plus if you build it, they will come, I am speaking of the Super Bowl.

punt59

Wanderer
Why get upset now?

Bobert said:

Not like this is the firstm.When they moved out of Dallas, to Irving (subarb of Dallas), they had bonds to pay for the stadium. So now they move to another area on the fringe of Dallas. And want another bond. Nothing new here to see.

If you dont want it, vote no on the bond issue.