RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

".debug command"

Nes

Wanderer
".debug command"

Hello, can you tell me if there are any command that does the same thing as the spehre .debug command ?

Please thank you

Phantom

Knight
Nes said:
So it's impossible to see into players' backpack when they are offline?...

I didn't say that.

You can bring a client to you by using the admin gump.

I know what .debug did in Sphere and it didn't show offline players. Now .allshow did so either your confused about what command your asking or I just didn't understand the question.

There is no .debug command for RunUO there is no .allshow command however you can use the admin gump and bring them to you I suppose.

I said client meant gump.

Wolverana

Wanderer
hmm you know Phantom, I tried that once and altho it showed me momentarily when they popped to me the logged off player then went back invisible again and inaccessible, is this not what it should have done?

Quantos

Lord
No it's not, they should stay right in front of you, they have attempted to log back in, once they are in front of you do a [viewequip on them, this will open a gump that will allow you to peruse all they are carrying as well as thier bank, be warned though that it is possible to delete items this way as well.

psz

Administrator
Hell, once you get the player from the [admin gump, you can double click them, view their backpack, open their bankbox, etc...