RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting one creature and moving to world another Bonded creature.....

Varkasal

Sorceror
Ok this is more of a question than anything, but what I am thinking is with an Evo or domestic type creature Is it possible to when the creature reaches a certain stage like lets use killpoints as an example from the Evo creatures .... is it possible to make it so when a creature reaches 50000 KP the creature is deleted and replaced with another creature that is bonded to the former creatures owner? A good example of what i want would be a drake reaches 50000KP instead of enhancing the Drake the drake would be deleted and replaced with a dragon ?

Crap think i posted this in wrong section ....

tass23

Page
Well, if you look at the way Evo Pets evolve, you'll see that most of the evo packages on here actually change their shape. So yeah, you could just edit the script and change the bodyID at whatever level you want.

Varkasal

Sorceror
Oh i realize that but what I'm really wanting to do is when a certain creature reaches stage 5 or as i said a certain amount of KP to replace the creature with another which would actualy be the same creature just starting over at stage 1 meaning making it evolve further.

Im pretty sure it can be done just cant think of how atm.

tass23

Page
You could set a system like that up similar to the way FS Animal Taming is setup when pets breed, in that when the pet is stabled, it is actually removed, and the player receives an "upgrade" certificate. When they double click the certificate, it creates their new pet.

Varkasal

Sorceror
Have never used the FS taming system .... but i suppose i could do it like that though id rather have the "transformation" happen in world rather than in the stable.