RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev chat... RSVP here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
irc://

not http://

Any you have to have mIRC (Or another client) for that to work.

Fingal

Wanderer
2100 GMT-5 is around 3 o'clock in the morning around here, nevertheless I'm going to give it a try. Count me in ;).

S

shadeuo

ok got mozilla and looks like everything is working. I put in the irc it opens a new window and i get this
[INFO] Network view for “coldfront.net†opened.
[INFO] Connecting to coldfront.net via coldfront.net:6667, attempt 1 of 5...
[ERROR] Connection to irc://coldfront.net/ (irc://coldfront.net/) closed with status 2152398868.
[INFO] Connecting to coldfront.net via coldfront.net:6667, attempt 2 of 5...
[ERROR] Closing Link: [24.121.18.144] Z:Lined (Z-lined: Open Proxy found on your host. Please visit www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=24.121.18.144 for more information.)
[ERROR] Connection to irc://coldfront.net/ (irc://coldfront.net/) closed.
[INFO] Connecting to coldfront.net via coldfront.net:6667, attempt 3 of 5...
[ERROR] Closing Link: [24.121.18.144] Z:Lined (Z-lined: Open Proxy found on your host. Please visit www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=24.121.18.144 for more information.)
[INFO] Connecting to coldfront.net via coldfront.net:6667, attempt 4 of 5...
[INFO] Connecting to coldfront.net via coldfront.net:6667, attempt 5 of 5...
[ERROR] Connection attempts exhausted, giving up.

so what now?

S

shadeuo

ok figured out a little i did the same thing thru uogateway.com and tried to connect thru there and now its saying something about proxy? i have no idea what that is can someone help me out here plz? thx!

S

shadeuo

OK well sorry nm I wont be got a date with my X-gf guess irl is more important :rolleyes:

jianba

Wanderer
I have some idea

may be add a link for input the other version's save files.
and add a link for input the other script and check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.