RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev chat... RSVP here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadeuo

you know I just searched thru 4 pages of this and everyone asked where, how and what time? and not once did I see an answer I seen that it was wednesday but no time and nowhere. could someone please inform the rest of us!! thx ;)

dethcyte

Wanderer
I'll be there for an hour at least ^_^

I will be there for an hour and as for all the questions... I promise I don't mean to make you look stupid but look at the home page like it said in the e-mail and you would see this:
IRC Server: irc.coldfront.net
Channel: #runuo
Times: 21:00 (9:00PM) EST (GMT-5).

Revolution

Wanderer
lol, i won't go then, its too late and i will have tests on friday (so, means 11pm on GMT -3).
Will be there only this chat or will be there any other?

Brazen

Wanderer
I'll be there...

For the rest of you, Ryan's e-mail wasn't exactly lazy person friendly *grumbles* I had to read it twice to realize it said to go see the news post for time etc, in more or less so many words... so I did read the news, and amazingly it says 9 pm Wednesday Eastern time (which is 8 pm my time)

So after a small amount of effort (which I think has sprained my back, and I'll be filing a suit against Ryan for :-P ) I now know when...

BUT it says also to get a MIRC package today.. as of yet I do not see anything pointing the direction to find that....... *looks around again*

Mifune

Sorceror
This will be tough, since I'm doing something that night, but I should at least be there by about 10:15 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.