RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Developing HouseBuilder again

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Developing HouseBuilder again

Hi everybody!

I stoped developing HB until i read about the new UOAR.....but now i must have a great program, to build houses and can not wait until UOAR is ready.
Ok there is an version of UOAR, but i don't like it much :D

So, i redeveloping the House Builder.

Just wait a bit and i will post a new one, wich goes to version 1.0 :cool:

Greats Killian

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Hi!

After 2 sleeples days i got in the source again...... :eek:

I only got the source of an old version of the rc 10......so i must rewrite some things. But, i finished this and added a multiselect, wich makes editting easier :) AND , woohoo, u can save and load the designs :cool: i found the error in the load function.....:)

But, the old designs are not supportet anymore......after so many changes i make on the HB i decided to take them out....but i soon will write an converter....

Bye Killian

House Maker

Wanderer
House Builder

Sweetness.. I have been awaiting a new version. I am glad to still see you around. I also have been awaiting UOAR, but we will have to see how they come along with it.. :cool:

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Rc12

Hi!

So here is an release of the new House designer......but before everyone is crying, that some functions from the last rc10 release is not in this version.....i am developing it.....read some posts before :)

Added :
- Multiselect
- Splashscreen
- New Save routine ( the old formats not working...only the new from this version )
- Autosave function

Todo :
- change the basic Z-Levels
- Edit the tilelist....just add, remove or move the tiles to own groups
- Remove/Add Foundation

Download ~178kb

Cy@ll Killian

PS Please write PMs about bugs u found

House Maker

Wanderer
3 Words...

DUDE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! :cool:

This new version is kickin..
I do like the new interface, and how you have the right click as delete only..
Now don't take this next thing the wrong way..
Is there anyway to put in a way to drag the menu open to the sides. I know you have it so you can resize up and down, but side to side would be kewl..
New splash screen really adds the touch..

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Hi!

House Maker said:
Is there anyway to put in a way to drag the menu open to the sides. I know you have it so you can resize up and down, but side to side would be kewl..

Sorry, but i don't understand what u mean (you know my worst english ;))

House Maker

Wanderer
No worries..
What I mean is this..
You can resize the tile window up and down by left click hold and drag on the bottom part of the window, can you put it in so you can resize left and right..

TigIB

Wanderer
I am having trouble with the doors, when they are created in the game they will not open. Is there any type of fix inthe works?

Tig

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Hi!

TigIB said:
I am having trouble with the doors, when they are created in the game they will not open. Is there any type of fix inthe works?

This is, because the doors are not added/build as doors. They will build like walls......bur i got this on the todo list ;)

Oh and here is a new Version :
Version 12.1

Just download it. I made some fixes in this version.

@Housemaker : And u can size the Toolbox in every direction ;)

Bye Killian

TigIB

Wanderer
TNDKillian said:
Hi!

This is, because the doors are not added/build as doors. They will build like walls......bur i got this on the todo list ;)

Oh and here is a new Version :
Version 12.1

Just download it. I made some fixes in this version.

@Housemaker : And u can size the Toolbox in every direction ;)

Bye Killian

Sweet, thanks for the information. I really enjoy using this program.

Tig

TNDKillian,

I love your House Builder Tool alot and I want to tell thank you.

There is one thing I would like to request for an options though. Is there a way we can have a "Zoom in & Zoom out" viewer when designing. For example, if I wish to design a large building like customized Keeps or even castle, a "Zoom in & out" feature makes it alot easier to view the entire building on one screen. Is this possible? ;)

I would love this feature! Thanks once again.

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Hmmm......u can get a Page/print preview......but i think with editing in this, is something i add later.....the preview i added to the todo list ;)

At this time i have some props with hue tiles.........i post a thread in the UO SDK Forum...but i don't get an exceptional reply.......please read and help, if u can....so i can go on making other things faster....

[EDIT]
Oh i think i got a method how to zoom in and out......i write this down....i will add this later....:D.....
[/EDIT]