RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Directsound setpan failed?

Nonny

Page
Im having some trouble with UO. When i log on i get an error saying "Directsound setpan failed." and eventually is crashes me. So i turn the sound off to the game and it doesnt happen. So i assume its my sound drivers. But they are up to date. Weird thing is the sound is under "high definition audio" But doesnt say a name like realtek or anything like that. I was going to try to uninstall them and reinstall and reboot and see if that fixes the problem but if i dont know what to get i cant really do that. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

Nonny

Page
Ok i fixed the problem, ill post incase someone has the same issue. I had two sound drivers and both said "high definition audio". These were just generic drivers windows 7 found and threw in there. So i grabbed my disk from my mother board and found drivers on there, now they are specific to my computer and the sound works fine with no problems.