RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable Weapon Special Moves

deez

Sorceror
In the last RUNUO version I used many years ago you had to disabled AOS to turn weapon abilities off. I assume that is not the case anymore with the expansion.cs so I went in and set the current expansion to none and the special moves are still there.
Code:
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;
I also went into each weapon script and // out both of the special move lines of code.....Still exists.

I //coded out the flipable attributes in the weapon files....still exists

I have gone in and required 200 mana to do a special move and they still happen.

Can someone offer me some advice please.

deez

Sorceror
I guess I always ask the hard questions. Anyway I figured it out after numerous attempts at disabling other things. Go into your BaseBashing.cs, BaseAxe.cs, BasePolearm.cs, and BaseSpear.cs and go to the bottom. Locate the following code and just take out the ! out of the !Core.AOS and it will get rid of special moves.

Code:
        public override double GetBaseDamage( Mobile attacker )
        {
            double damage = base.GetBaseDamage( attacker );

if ( !Core.AOS && (attacker.Player || attacker.Body.IsHuman) && Layer == Layer.TwoHanded && (attacker.Skills[SkillName.Anatomy].Value / 400.0)

>= Utility.RandomDouble() )
            {
                damage *= 1.5;

attacker.SendMessage( "You deliver a crushing blow!" ); // Is this not localized?
                attacker.PlaySound( 0x11C );
            }

return damage;