RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dj registeration

Alis

Wanderer
Dj registeration

I would like to register for dj application.

remember i wanted such project :) i will indeed hapily to help :) have 560 k music archive :)

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Hello, my name is John, and I'm 24 years old.

I feel I would be a good RunUO DJ, I'm not afraid of public speaking, I know alot of about music, and I have a very large collection of songs 22, 158 songs to be exact (76.5gig) and growing on a almost daily basis :)

I would be interested in hosting a variety show dealing in these genra's of music:

punk (old school, and new school),
metal (old school, and new school),
emo & emo-core
screamo
postrock
hard rock
indie
alternative
sup pop
and possibly some electronic stuff every once-in-awhile

If you would like to know more information about me, feel free to send a PM, or e-mail.

slithers

Sorceror
me as well

i would love to do a show. especially a "live"one. im not currently at home station but will be back in a couple months. im in germany on the gmt+1 time zone. i dont know much about what all it entails but if someone will send me a link on how to i will be ready to go by the time i get back