RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Sallos error.

AlabamaMan34

Wanderer
Double Sallos error.

Im getting both of these when I try to log into a character. I am running on a Windows 7 XP, and I put the compatability to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and it still won't work. Sallos was working fine 2 days ago and then yesterday I was logged on and I accidentally tried to pull up the same character twice on a different client in Sallos. I downloaded and redownloaded the 2d client and Sallos numerous times. Also adding framework 4 and redownloading Directx 9.0 . Although I don't know how to uninstall Directx.

This first error I receive goes to the top left corner and doesn't even allow the black screen with the dragon on it to even appear

System.ApplicationException: Unable to create Direct3D device. ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)
at PlayUO.Engine.InitDX()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args).

Then after clicking ok, I get this one.

System.ApplicationException: Unable to create Direct3D device. ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssemblyByName(String assemblyName, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssemblyByName(String assemblyName, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Sallos.Services.Games.Ultima.UltimaService.LaunchPlayUO(Object state)

If anybody can help let me know