RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download Links

Tifoez

Wanderer
A few of my friends would like to start a shard, and I'm the one with the most dedicated computer, so I've been chosen to host. I am starting from day one, could you offer any advice?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Yes, I believe they added support for the latest client. Although this doesn't mean they support all of the new features of the latest client that the High Seas Expansion offers, such as moving ships with the mouse. But I'm pretty sure support for it will be coming soon, pretty sure they already started working on it.

M_0_h

Page
I'd like to push this thread and ask for the RunUO 1.0 download link again... I didn't find it anywhere :/ Thanks.

Great work on 2.1 making it SA-compatible, it's just that a lot of scripts really haven't been edited for 2.1 so I'm looking for 2.0, but I can't find that anywhere!
Does anyone know where a clean RUNUO 2.0 download link can be found?

Keilani

Squire
i downloaded the top one trying to set it up just as a test server but it keeps freezing at the character creation screen i get past the customization of the character go into the part where u pick the skills/stats and it just freezes when clicking the arrow to create then comes up with an error... im using razor and when i look at the command promp for the server it shows that my accounts logging in and at the creation setup... my client version is 7.0.13.4

tass23

Page
Your client version is patched too high Keilani. Try going back to 7.0.10 and patch to 7.0.12.0 (I think that's the highest patch most of the RunUO downloads supports.).

Keilani

Squire
That wont interfere with my hybrid right? Like nothing will be different using an older version? I'll still see all my hues right?

tass23

Page
That depends on if you had to install a patch to use Hybrid or not. If there was a patch, uninstalling and rolling back will remove the patch info.