RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon DNA Breading

Viago

Knight
Dragon DNA Breading

Ok this uses the evolution dragons, in which i did not make, they are alterd to not mate or carry eggs, credit for the evolution dragons goes to the maker of that system, please thank him for making them.

How this system works:
this system is ment to replace the other evolution dragons, these are less powerfull then normal Evo's. they evolve faster then normal ones. but they are week as i said.

there are 6 difrent types of these dragons
black, blaze, golden, lightning,poison, and snow

each class has no special abiliies, other than the same as normal evos, with the breath and all. they carry a potential to have abilites.

players will need to evolve the dragon to level 7, to which they can extract its dna

to extract dna they need a tool, crafted by a necromancer.

each dragon DIES once dna is with drawn, and a dna tube is placed in thier backpack

players will need to gather 4 tubes of a single type of dna, extraced from a single type of dragon

then the player will need a mixing tool, also crafted by a necromancer.

a pooling tool is used to combine the dna strans together.

Curently the dnas can not be inter-mixed with eachother, only he same type can be mixed. it will be up to u in DefTama to and add new statues to call the dragons.

when a player mixes the dna together that type of dragons Advanced form's statue will be placed into the players backpack. it is a statue when dubble clicked it will summon that dragon for them as thier pet.

the DNA dragons (ones crafted by tammers) have special abilites
these dragons are a lil more powerful than its evolution type dragons.

Only tammers can use the tools, and can only with draw, make, and call the dragon from its statued form. and they will need alot of tamming skill to do so.

Also included is a special mutant that when killd the ground around it spits fire and dragon dust apears, also for players hat do alot of damage some where from 40 - 70 im guessing will get a gump presented to them on its death, with a choice ot eggs to pick. Anyone can have the new evolution dragons but only tammers can extract the dna from them. the mutant also spawns babies, they are easy to kill but each one spawns a clone of them selfs, BUT they deleaste after 30 min or so if left alone (safty percaution incase of over spawning of them)

this is this DNA's first release so please post any probliums or work arounds if u see probliums.

Wats in the zip
The NEw Evo dragons
KP command - edited for new dragons
Dragon dust
Necro crafting tool - 1 time use
Tamer only tools ( tools are a one time universal dna dragon tool, a one time DNA mixer tool)
DNA Turnouts (the turnouts when dna is mixed)
Egg Gump - when mutant is killd it presents it to player
Egg Deed - if u want to give as reward (deed deleates player MUST make a choice)
Mutant Wat players need to kill to aquier an egg, not too strong but suxs hp at times and even mana
spawnd baby - wat mutant spawns at times , kinda like a DF, they have a deletion timer
Turnout Statues - wat players get apon making dragons from dna
Turn out dragons - Same number of types of evos, but stonger and have abilities. these are wats given on dubble clicking of the statues
Base Mutant, coding for the mutant.

enjoy

PS, do not remove the bottom text of the gump, thank you.

DragonDNA_Part_1.zip has a rar in it and in that rar is another zip, that zip has the files, due to the limit in the sumbition file size i had to do it in two parts and aswell zip/rar/zip part one, sorry for this.

You NEED Boath Parts 1 and 2 Files to make this system work properly

Attachments

• DragonDNA_Part_1.zip
    93.3 KB · Views: 505
  • DragonDNA_Part_2.zip
    10 KB · Views: 454
W

walmart

wow great script good job :eek: do i have to replace eggs and kp from evolution script since you also have this going to test this script out i am sure its awesome

Viago

Knight
the [kp command and dragon dust is included, simply back up those and add the new kp and dust in. the new evos do not replace the old one, they each have thier own egg, and evolution. but i think that this would advance the system further with the dna, so hence me sudjesting takeing out the origanal evos and placing these in thie stead, and u can hand players an egg deed to chosse a new dragon replacement

also for got to mention that the [kp command has a few lings in it for the normal evos, which are deactivated since i dont use normal evos, simply remove the // to activate those lings.

the dragon dust does not need to be replaced now that i looked at it deeper, the new dragons use the same dust as the new ones, aswell as the mutant

You NEED Boath Parts 1 and 2 Files to make this system work properly

Viago

Knight
I forgot to mention the KP to Change Stages

Stage 1 5000 KP
Stage 2 10000 KP
Stage 3 15000 KP
Stage 4 35000 KP
Stage 5 150000 KP
Stage 6 250000 KP
Stage 7 300000 KP

they gain fast, but are week, the positive side to this is that player can make advanced dragons from them.

Viago

Knight
hehe glad to here, also id like to here if anyone makes addons to this, like new Turnouts from dna so they arnt all the same, like 3poison dna and 1 lighning dna would make a banshee dragon or something.

some servers might lag a lil with the Mutant boss

Necromancers need golden skulls to make some tools , wich is included in this script. if ur shard dont already have a doom system, u can make a boss drop these skulls. since necromacy is a dark art thought id have them beable to make dna tools

since these dragons i made to not have a cromison ( cromisones are needed for sexual reproductions, so they need to be dan'ed)

tools only have one use so makes it harder, have fun with this script

also the dna tools no longer use shrink comands like old version i was working on, u can [add the dna tubes in game in this release.

ive posted a kp increase deed a while back so u can add that in game aswell.

i plan to add addons every now and then, so keep eye out
================================================peace

Viago

Knight
bahhh i keep forgeting o post abilites lol i get soo worked up i guess, my apologies

Turnout abilites =================================
each turnout dragon takes 3 pet slots, and is not re tameable apon releaseing it. players can transfer them. the statues heck for amout of pet slots in use. and will check for skill aswell tammers need 115 or above to summon it

Ash Dragon abilite is Polymorph combatant into human form

Blizzard dragon abilite is Increased mana and breath timer shoots more breath more often

Death Dragon abilite is Throws Bones simular to Dark Father (not tested theroughly sorry)

Lustrious dragon ability is Flame striking

Starlight dragon ability is hiding and stealthing

Toxic dragon ability is posion imue and damage Lethal

i plan to up date these as time goes on and when addons occor pleasepost them aswell

Wat turn out for dna u may ask?
4 black DNA = 1 death dragon
4 blace DNA = 1 ash dragon
4 snow DNA = 1 blizard dragon
4 golden DNA = 1 lustrious dragon
4 lightning DNA = 1 starlight dragon
4 poison DNA = 1 toxic dragon

Draxus

Wanderer
This looks intense. . . I will have to give this a try, the previous dragon script was GREAT, but far too powerful. They could kill ANY creature in the game, so I had to tone them down, no offense to who made them. They were sweet, but THIS I have to try. . . I will keep you posted on what I think of them. Thx for sharin

Viago

Knight
hehe ive been siting on this for a while, but i hadent plannedo nreleasing it on runuo till i fixed alot of issues. im glad to see its popular, only thing is to out do my self agen i guess lol

W

walmart

hey this script is great would be nice to make some type of boss monster or creature to have the necro tool as loot and dna or what ever i think ill do that to my script just a tho :)

Viago

Knight
Ancient Golem drops necro too plus skull on each death plus it randomly drops an extracting deed.

edited, was a compile error
updated agen cause i did one of those easy to miss but small errors

Attachments

• AncientGolem.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 77
C

chrisjones

very nice work...

One question is the mutation a rare thing or did i miss a down load of this system.. And i have been woprking on the combinations of the older system i found and will also post when done too...
12 dragons,
6 steeds/mares
and 2 sphinx breads
and am having issues with them but will work it out
But your guys help also helps so good work...

C

chrisjones

have them..

But this mutate cannot be added so its a rare on not?

A

Asayre8.

you know what we realy need a player breeding system!

Then we can have sex and our babies can over take the server!

Viago

Knight
im durently working on a cross breading tamable system that u can make specail pets and such, i keep crashing server cause i made a null hehe null is being noutghty lol