RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream a thing like this but this dream needs your asistance

Alis

Wanderer
Dream a thing like this but this dream needs your asistance

Well hello evryone some of you guys maybe know that I am working on a project about runuo save method.Well as some of you know I really dont know about ultima online (helping my brother).The point is that.This project which i have been working on needs a group work so does that you dont know let me breifly explain.

This project is based on the core modification on the save method.
The project is highly important for the save techinc.

In my suggestion it will change the effiecny of the save delay time .

Also the second thing in my posted method is that constructing the save method like Osi servers.let me explain.

=Normally in runuo when the save starts the servers object and mobiles = the world freezes

But in this new savbe method the world doesnt freeze during the save.It saves behind the server like multitasked programs..

As I said i dont know ultima online so in my proprasl we need to asist each other and create this thing which surely will be a great project.

I hope nothing written is against the rules if it is please notify it ..

Posted by the crazy girl Alis