RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drow Mobiles V2

Jeff

Lord
Lord_Greywolf said:
question - the link to the elves is a dead link

can you please post the files up here for the elves also?

i would realy like to have them also

Thanks
really? look at the date of the last post...05-13-2005, 07:21 PM

can always hope that he or some one else sees this message that has the elves package and uploads it

because the drow work great in 1.0.0 - just have to remove the opposition for them to the elves, because of no elves ;)

Greystar

Wanderer
Lord_Greywolf said:
can always hope that he or some one else sees this message that has the elves package and uploads it

because the drow work great in 1.0.0 - just have to remove the opposition for them to the elves, because of no elves ;)

if you got the drow just change there hue and you got elves... now with the elven bodies you could even change their bodyvalues, but anywayz I wouldnt have posted here if someone else hadnt already ressed the thread from the dead.

true about hue and body values - but was thinking of clothing, weapons and all the other stuff too (karma - dex vs int differences, etc)

was hoping for the origional files - but looks like i will have to make my own up then