RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druidic Spells Final-all 16 spells - updated 6th Jan 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
is your zip updated with all these fixes? also are these spells finished? cous they loook like they are, but i wanted to ask befor i add them

TimberRidge

Wanderer
If there anyway to make the spellbooks follow the look/feel for the standard spellbook, Chiv, and Necro spellbooks? Same kinda icon look? I have no problem helping with artwork, if someone is interested in helping with implementation.. It would look much nicer and stay consistent with current game look/feel.

Let me know...if anyone is interested..I am willing to help.

E

enoch144

The Spring of Life spell is still bugged- it drops 11 strength permanently everytime it is used.

Voran

Wanderer
It's not a bug in the original script - for some bizzare reason (remember, I didn't write the original 8 spells) it deliberately drops str.
Did you redownload?
I'll re-upload to be on the safe side - but to check, open your SpringOfLife.cs and find the OnTick - then remove any reference to Str.

(I've re-uploaded now, so re-dowload at any point you want)

Although these spells are finished, I may make tweaks to them - please let me know if there's anything you think is too imbalanced, or if you'd like anything changed (Stone Circle in more of a circle, for instance, which I may still do.)

TheDoubleL

Wanderer
Unable to Use Druid Spells

- Error: Scripts\Custom\Druid\DruidicSpellBook.cs: CS0117: (line 10, column 64)
'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Druidic'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
I placed all druid files files from the zip in there proper folders and downloaded the "Every Magery, and Pagan Reagnant and a few more" .zip file and placed those files in there proper directory.
I also have the pet bonding system which again as far as I know, is placed in the proper directory

IdahoLynxx

Wanderer
I am using the gump.cs from top of this page and fully updated UO client for server and client. and most recent zip of the spells and my book is fine and spring of life works great! the only thing i might change is the grove spell at GM taming and lore i fail 3-6 times befor casting .

JLN

Wanderer
WOW

my how my forgoten project has grown. to all those that contributed to the evolution of these scripts you rock.

and for the record the infamous str drop caused by spring of life was a bug on my part, the original scripts were posted only as an explanation on how to make a custom spellbook in the script support page. and yes i can barely spel.

unfazed420

Wanderer
Reagent Problems

well..i've added ur script and changed the initializer.cs but it says
'Server.Spells.Regeant' does not contain a defeintion for 'Destroying Angel'....it says that after all of the druid spells in the initializer.cs for the new regeant from ur script...wut do i do to fix this..i'm usin RunUOBeta36

Voran

Wanderer
You'll need to either manually edit Reagent.cs or downlaod the reagent pack that's on these forums to include the regs.

unfazed420

Wanderer
Fixed my prob

i just decided to take out those regs..but i added in the ancient spellbook and got the modified spellbook.cs from the UltimaVII download....

ThyMajestie

Wanderer
And how exactly would that help me when i want Full DRuid/ancient books to be craftable by scribes! i just need the full druid/ancient scripts and please dont give me that silly GM commands that everyone knows we are professionals

Status
Not open for further replies.