RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Dumping Physical Memory" crash when others login

goodmojo

Wanderer
"Dumping Physical Memory" crash when others login

This happens within minutes when someone other than myself locally logs into my server. The screen turns blue and the print is white. Says dumping physical memory and hangs on that screen. I have to reboot my computer. Has happened with 2 different people, each in one at a time. So just myself and one other logged in.

Im running Windows 2000.

I dont know what else to include.

Mortis

Knight
For most people when this happens swapping out your network card for a better one helps.

Linksys cards seem to be the worst offenders.

I prefer a 3Com network card.

Rooster2

Sorceror
If you have Linksys, be sure you're running their latest drivers off their site. Had this problem with in the box drivers before..

goodmojo

Wanderer
Linksys LNE 100TX i have.

Im also running frmo behind a dlink router.

I really dont want to swap out cards so ill try the driver update and see how that works.

THanks.

goodmojo

Wanderer
I was running Ver.4 and upgraded the driver to v.5

That seemed to make things even worse. Does this mean my Linksys LNE100TX ethernet card is a loser and isnt compatible with RUNUO?