RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Encryption problem

Karavoc

Sorceror
Encryption problem

ok i'm trying to connect with my own server on a "local server" set up, i have the Client set to "Remove Encription" but i'm still getting the following error

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1658 items, 435 mobiles)
World: Loading...done (87781 items, 2350 mobiles) (8.0 seconds)
Reports: Loading...done
Regions: Loading...done
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: 192.168.1.100:2593
Client: 192.168.1.100: Connected. [1 Online]
Client: 192.168.1.100: Encrypted client detected, using keys of client 3.0.7
Login: 192.168.1.100: Valid credentials for 'shadowhawk'
Client: 192.168.1.100: Encrypted client detected, disconnecting
Client: 192.168.1.100: Disconnected. [1 Online] [shadowhawk]
[\code]

any one have any ideas?

Malaperth

Wanderer
You will either need to add the encryption script to your shard, or have your players not use the current OSI patch. You can also connect with Razor or ConnectUO, but they have limitations involving patches if those are necessary for your shard.

milva

Sorceror
IF this is with ConnectUo- they don't support same local host and connection. Meaning if server is on same machine you can't connect yet . Go to ConnectUo forms lots of info on there about this. You need to use razor-or only patch up to 5.06e and cancel patch to use uogateway

Karavoc

Sorceror
i added an Encryption script but i still get the same error i get past picking the server on my shard then i get that error