RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endicott's Random Hue Deed

Endicott

Wanderer
Endicott's Random Hue Deed

Ok this is my first script so be nice :X

Description: Its like the random blade but instead of spawning a wep it spawns a random hue but the hue is based on my custom ones so ill provide that with the script.

Instructions: This is for the Random Hue Deed: Just drop it in your Custom Folder and done.

Instructions for hues.mul: all you have to do is dl the hues.mul go into your C:\
then program files then Ultima Online 2D and drop it in there and replace the one thats in there...But you will have to make a patch for it if u want your players to see the hues

Instructions for Patching: Take the Hues.mul and make it a .rar file and get a host for it ... then go to www.uogateway.com and add the patch link there and within 30 min ppl will see the hues

btw there are over 320 hues in that file so yw :D

plz dont flame it took me a while to do this and its my first script : / a thanks would make me happy lol :D

if theres any other problems with it IM me on AIM: Wh1te L1ghts or Yahoo!: Shaun_of_teh_ded

-Chaos-

Attachments

• Hues.zip
    98 KB · Views: 117
  • RandomHueDeed.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 118

Endicott

Wanderer
nothin lol

hey A_Li_N remember me Chaos from Identity Crisis u were a Seer there ... well something happend with that shard so i made a new one and the name is Phoenix Ignition and if u still want to be a Seer come on in and ill make u a seer