RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epic new mining macro

3tree

Sorceror
Epic new mining macro

I made this mining macro and i just wanted to share it with people and i guess kinda show off at the same time. It lets you mine without having to worry about smelting manually or leaving ore on the ground for other people to steal. You just walk around pushing the same hotkey until your pack animal is full. here ya go, i hope you guys find it useful!!!

/*This is a comprehensive macro designed for Razor consisting of 2 smaller macros,This is not a bot and can not run unattended. A Fire Beetle and a pack animal are both required for this macro to function. Set the MINING macro to a hotkey and ONLY use that hotkey to use this macro, it will start mining and will stop when the ore on that tile is gone, you must then go to a new tile with fresh ore and start the macro over again.*/

/*epic mining macro*/

/*Mining*/ LOOP MACRO!!
{
(1.)Double Click (pickaxe (0E86))
(2.)Else
(3.)Double Click (shovel (0f39))
(4.)Wait for Target /*right click and reset timeout to 1*/
(5.)TargetRelLoc (0.0)
(6.)If (sysMessage "you dig some") /*you put ore in your pack*/
(7.)Exec: Play gather & smelt macro
(8.)Else
(9.)If ( SysMessage "There is no metal here to mine"
(10.)Exec Play: Macro END /*just make an empty macro, no loop*/
}

/*Gather & Smelt*/ LOOP MACRO!!
{
(1.)Double Click (iron ore) (19B9))
(2.)Wait for Target /*right click and reset timeout to 1*/
(3.)Target by Type 169 /*fire beetle*/
(4.)If (SysMessage "no item type") /*(bug fix)macro trips on nill amount of ore in your backpack)*/
(5,)Exec Orginizer Agent-1 /*put ingots in backpack onto pack animal*/
(6.)Pause 3.00sec
(7.)Exec: Play: Mining Macro
(8.)Else
(9.)If (SysMessage "you smelt the ore and put it in your backpack.")
(10.)Exec Orginizer Agent-1 /*put ingots in backpack onto pack animal*/
(11.)Pause .30sec
(12.)Exec: Play: Mining Macro
(13.)End If
}

/*NOTE.*/ /*Make sure you don't have the box checked in options that makes you drop ore logs and fish to the ground, you need them to go directly into your pack. Make sure to right click all "Wait for Target" functions and reset timeout to 1 or the macro will be constantly timing out for ungodly periods of time. Also, in order to get multiple macros to play in one macro or to get an agent to work in a macro you need to set a hot key to the second macro or agent and use that hotkey while recording the first macro. Sometimes while doing this you might need to logout and exit the entire program and start razor again to save changes*/

ok so it's not PERFECT per se seeing as how there's no recalling and dropping ore off and coming back, or using runebooks to recall around so you don't have to walk around but i'm working on that and hope to have something soon

****************************************************************************************************************

ok so after reading my old macro and realising how badly written in was and the fact that. . . well kinda didn't work so i've decided to update it with an actual WORKING one.

In this macro you don't have to keep restarting it when you get to a new spot to mine on and i haven't had any problems with being overweight or building up ques. also, this way, the macro runs much faster and much more stable, perfectly stable in fact, world saves don't even disrupt this macro. It's also easier to install into your computer this way :)

/* This is how the mining macro as it will look in razor */

If (Weight>545) /*put in your own max weight minus at least 1 */
Exec: Orginizer Agent-1
Exec: Play: gather & smelt macro
Else
Double click (shovel (0F39))
Double click (pickaxe (0E86))
TargetRelLoc (0.0)

/* this is the gather & smelt macro as it will look in razor*/

Double Click (iron ore (19B9))
If (SysMessage "no item of type iron ore"
Exec: Organizer Agent-1
Exec: Play: Mining macro
Else
Target by Type 169 /* fire beetle */

/* this is my mining macro as i have it saved in my computer */
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|545
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: everyone\Farming\Mining\Gather&Smelt
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3897|True
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3718|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|0
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|there is no metal here to mine

/* this is my smelting macro as i have it saved in my computer */

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|6585|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|no item of type iron ore
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: everyone\Farming\Mining\Mining
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|True|169

3tree

Sorceror
*sigh*

ok so, after further testing I've found that this macro tends to spam the server building up a que, also for some reason, (possibly due to the building que) it tends not to pick the ore out of the backpack and smelt them, thus building up your weight. any tips would be apreciated, i hope to fix it soon with or without help

btw you can delete the last three lines in the mining macro so it never ends and you dont have to restart the macro when your tile runs out of ore

it is because you are using wait for targets, etc
it is better to set them up as pauses - normaly for click to target is 300 (.3 seconds)
then after the targeting put in a pause equal to 100 (.1 seconds) OVER the min time the server is set up for for mining - most i believe default to .9 - so 1 second works on them

need to do simular on 2nd macro

Demoquin

Squire
I am using your macro set up as a base for mine except i mostly mine the rock walls. My problem is this.

I added a weight limit to the begining of your mining macro, if overweight play smelt macro.

I use F1 to use shovel by type (Get Target Cursor)
F2 Mine macro

SO i press F1 and target the rock wall. If i get ore then i press F2. Everything runs smoothly till i am overweight and smelt. Changing my last target to the bug and not rock wall.

Can anyone try helping me with this?
Would it be beneficial to add a smelting of all ores? or just not worry about it?

3tree

Sorceror
hmm, i'm not sure about why your target is changing, maybe you're using last target somewhere in your macro? if so try using target by relative location underneath you, or, one up and one to the side from directly underneath you (-1.0), if you wanted to show me exactly what your macro looks like maybe i can help you further, otherwise i am about to edit my macro and add an improved version of it so maybe that will help you. Make sure that you have your hot bag set to your pack animal or your orginizer agent won't empty your backpack. Also, if you are trying to wait till you're overweight till you smelt then you'll have to double click ore, wait for target, target fire beetle, pause, double click ore, wait for target, target fire beetle, pause, double click ore, wait for target, target fire beetle, pause etc etc etc . . . or you will never be able to empty your bags fast enough to not be overweight. hope this helps...