RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error Plz HELP

Error Plz HELP

i get a error befor i can even log into hybrid

here is the error

Code:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Hues' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DefaultHue' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
   at PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)
   at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..ctor()
   at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at PlayUO.Hues.Load(Int32 hueId)
   at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
   at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?

Lorthic

Knight
excuse me miss said:
You need DirectX 9.0c and Managed DirectX 9.0.

I already have DirectX 9.0c, but I cannot figure out how to install Managed DirectX 9.0; is that DirectXSDK? Which directory do I unzip it to? @_@

Durr'Duh

Wanderer
well..

i get this every time i try to run sallos.exe

sallos.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Sevices

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled

process id=0x3908 (14600), Thread id=0x1ab0 (6832)

click ok to terminate the application
click cancel to debug the application

(so i click cancel)

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in a error code of 0x2 (2). please check computer settings

cordbg.exe !a 0x3908

click retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually
click cancel to abort JIT debug request