RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error with crypt.dll

Flea.bo

Wanderer
Error with crypt.dll

Wow, this razor looks awsome.

But, one problem has hapen here,i play in a freeshard brazilian( the host is an POL), i've teste the third version of razor and it worked all right, but now i have tried this new version and is saying this: "Crypt.dll was unable to patch client's memory"

PS: This shard has an own client, and a dll just for him, i don't know if that is making some problem to the client start ;/

Just reforcing, in the 3 version it worked all right...

help :D

thanks ;]

Zippy

Razor Creator
Razor does no support clients older than 3.0.8q...

This will be quasi-fixed for the next version.

Zippy

Razor Creator
To clarify, since apparently some people don't get it. As is with Beta 8, razor will allow you to run with an old client, but Razor MAY not function.. or if it does, it might do bad things.... There will be NO additional support for old clients.

NO ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR OLD CLIENTS...NONE

Cabadam

Sorceror
Zippy said:
As is with Beta 8, razor will allow you to run with an old client

That was the point of this thread though. No - it doesn't. The error that was discussed in the original post here occurs on Beta 8, and then you said it would be fixed in the next version, correct?

Zippy

Razor Creator
No.... In Beta 8 it was changed so that razor gives you a warning message, but continues to start if you try to use an old client. But it really doesnt matter since I doubt Razor would work very well under those circumstances.

Just play a real shard.

Cabadam

Sorceror
Zippy said:
Just play a real shard.

How do you figure that? There are a LOT of good shards out there using older clients, and in any case, how would using an older client make it "not a real shard"? LOL... I'm afraid your logic doesn't follow.

Back on topic though - thank you for clarifiying for us.

Kamron

Knight
He means play a shard that keeps themselves up to date with UO and its client.
Razor doesnt support cave man days.