RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

";" error

conquer182

Wanderer
";" error

i make a monster with this code on script

Code:
		public override bool OnBeforeDeath()
		{

MoonGate rm = new Moongate();
			rm.TargetMap = Trammel;
			rm.Hue = 0x386;
			rm.Target = 84 747 -28;

Effects.PlaySound(this, Map, GetDeathSound());
			Effects.SendLocationEffect( Location, Map, 0x3709, 30, 10, 0x386, 0 );
			rm.MoveToWorld( Location, Map );

Delete();
			return false;
		}

In the line 167 (rm.Target = 84 747 -28;), the runUO don't find the ";"... (the error come in portuguese)

wt is going on?

(sorry, i don't speak english good)

Geezer

Wanderer
The compiler doesnt recognise

Code:
rm.Target = 84 747 -28;
Off the top of my head I would suggest

Code:
rm.Target = new Point3D( 84, 747, -28 );

conquer182

Wanderer
finality the server start with no errors, but... i kill the monster and the gate apears, but the gate send-me to a wrong area (a black screen and water on the mini-map... i tried to make this:

Code:
			Moongate rm = new Moongate( true );
			Point3D p3d = new Point3D( 84, 747, -28);
			rm.TargetMap = Map.Trammel;
			rm.Hue = 0x386;
			rm.Target = p3d;

But have the same destination error...

conquer182

Wanderer
i go to the place, create a moongate, and set the target for the point of the dungeon... i checked the coordenaties and confirm: the coordenaties is 84, 747, -28, i use the comand "[go 84, 747, -28 and i putted into the black screen again...

Arvoreen

Sorceror
conquer182 said:
i go to the place, create a moongate, and set the target for the point of the dungeon... i checked the coordenaties and confirm: the coordenaties is 84, 747, -28, i use the comand "[go 84, 747, -28 and i putted into the black screen again...

Take an admin char to the place you want the gate that spawns to lead to. Type [get location and target your admin. Those are the coords you want to use in your monster death script.

Shadow-Sigma

Wanderer
I usually go to a location, [props myself, then copy that location data into the script/moongate I'm working on... That way, you don't need anyone other than just yourself...