RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ethereal Fire Beetle

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
Ethereal Fire Beetle

Ignore this.... WRONG TOPIC

Does anyone know if there is a mounted ID for an Ethereal Fire Beetle?

I used Inside UO and couldn't find anything. There are a few for the Regular Beetle but I couldn't find any for the Fire Beetle. Does one even exist?

If someone knows what the mounted ID is for the Ethereal Fire Beetle, could you post it?

There's already the script for the ethereal beetle. If you really wanted one that was an ethereal fire beetle (though I'm not sure why you would because it would look exactly like the ethereal beetle, just have a different name) all you'd have to do is copy everything for the ethereal beetle and just change the name of it. The ethereal.cs file dictates the color for all the ethereals in one spot, so changing the hue of it would affect all of them. Although, I'm sure you could add a hue = whatever line into an individual ethereal but I'm not sure.