RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

semlerjc

Wanderer
Evil Knights

On one of the shards I player on they had this evil army (called Marmo) they had knights, witches, archers and the whole shabang that they used for RPing, Once active they would take over a town and anyone who tried to come near them, they would attack automatically and in groups. This was one of the coolest things I have ever seen and would like to add it to my shard. Does anyone out there have, or be able to make this kind of script. I enjoyed the story bassed War settings that It made and everyone looked forward to these attacks.

Quantos

Lord
This forum is not intended for you to use to request script modifications or shard modifications. This forum is intended for people to request changes that will keep RunUO a closer match to EA/OSI UO.

Actually there is no forum that you can use for those purposes, unless you are a paying subscriber to RunUO, and in that case this is the wrong forum.

You will have to either find the script that you want in the Custom Script Releases forum yourself or you will have to script it yourself.

Read the RULES.

READ the rules, LEARN the rules, LIVE the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.