RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction System

Ayrius

Wanderer
Faction System

There will be a faction system like the one on OSI?? :rolleyes:

I believe that RunUO will surpass even the OSI...

Etalicus

Sorceror
8)

well when a program goes out of its way to make it an enjoyable experiece than it always better OSI could take note from those around them

A

AlejandroX

lol watch us get huge and then go corrupted like osi, selling the server and charging players!

G

GM Robin

The Faction System would be a great idea. I have always been a fan of it.

Spooky

Wanderer
Factions

The OSI faction system was a joke!

Shadow lords stronghold was 500% more defendable than the other factions, which caused just about everyone I know to stop playing UO on the offical shards altogether.

I say Fooyeee to factions get the base server right as first priority leave this crap for when you are bored.

A

AlejandroX

I remember joining the True Britannians faction the first day it came out. Next thing I know about 20 Minax and Shadow Fax sweep by and 0wn me. We actually met up in Brit Castle where I led a sort of peasant revolt. There were about 30 of us underfunded and under-equipped TBs who lured and jumped other factions in the castle. Some of my fondest memories came from factions. Then they started to suck though... Spawn camping bs...

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:

well you know if it goes to a paying deal someone will just make a emulator for the emulator and go on and on and on

:twisted:

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:

it like this people well love runuo so much but be unwilling to pay so they will develope another emulator based on runuo but id say i play some many games there probably no way id ever pay to play beside actually buying the game

:twisted:

A

AlejandroX

I still don't understand what your saying (honestly)
pay for what?

zero

Not Nice
Hes saying he doesn't like to pay monthly for games, and he certainly wouldn't pay to play on, or run an emulator of a game. :!:

D

DSimmon

Yea, sorry about that guys, i know Etalicus, and he speaks like he writes. Smart guy, don't get me wrong....just needs to rethink that english class.