RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling Through Floors

i did however find a nother problem in haven there doors and npcs in the wilderness and there are skelitons in the town. so i may need to update my client right.

Version diferences also may afect this?
- new player houses (costumizable ones ) not having wood plank to interact and area of block in all tiles horizontal to the stairs(wich also are missing)?

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
I originally had an issue like this where you would fall into the ground and houses would just be underground in general. I went to downloads.com and downloaded the installer and ran it but the patcher on it does not work anymore. I would think bc there is the new patch system maybe? Anyways using Razor I am about to point to the private servers install folder that has UO in it and that fixes a lot of things. However when you place a house now they will not be underground but as soon as you try to walk in the house you fall into the floor.

Any ideas since I am unable to fix in the way it was originally posted?