RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorate Music and Favorate Band?

Chronic1801

Wanderer
Favorate Music and Favorate Band?

Heavy Metal is all me!

Favorate bands:

Shadows Fall, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Trivium, Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, "Yngwie Malmsteen(Bad ass Guitar Player)" "Steve Vie(Another killer on Guitar)" Lamb Of God, Pantera, QueensRyche!

And the list just keeps going on! These bands make my life go round! Infact, Im headbangin to a little Megadeth as we speak.

Metal Dude!!!

Now Metal is just my type of music. List your favorate music and bands! Only if you want to though :D

Kiwi

Knight
Progressive anything. Favorite artist _currently_ is Neal Morse, who makes amazing stuff, despite most of it being Christian based (ugh). Good thing there's plenty of rocking instrumental selection so I don't have to hear about being saved by Jesus so much. yayy.

Metal for me but ive been known to listen to a very large range of stuff.

A few of my favorite bands:

Metallica
Lamb Of God
Unearth
Chimaira
10 Years

Id list everything but I dont have a few hours to do it.

Listening to Unearth - The Great Dividers as I post this.

Chronic1801

Wanderer
Kiwi;709516 said:
Progressive anything. Favorite artist _currently_ is Neal Morse, who makes amazing stuff, despite most of it being Christian based (ugh). Good thing there's plenty of rocking instrumental selection so I don't have to hear about being saved by Jesus so much. yayy.

I have respect for all music biengs I play a music myself.

Go to myspace and look up bloodvoid. You will find my band website. I the guy with long blond hair playing a Flying V guitar.

Ofcourse Im not playing right now, I dislocated my shoulder. Life's a bitch sometimes. But ofcourse I can still move my forearm, otherwise, I wouldnt be able to use the computer. :D