RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felluca Map Issue

amad

Wanderer
Hi all,
First of all sorry about my bad English.

I'm having some (actually big) issiues over Felluce map (but not Trammel)

I can't walk over bridges, using tele command over houses, trees, sea etc... and some of stairs is buggy... See attachments

RunUO v: 2.2, Build: 4782.3756
Win 7, 64x, .net Framework 4.5

Thanks

Attachments

• axx.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 9
  • axxa.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 9
  • wsa.png
    375 KB · Views: 9

Miracle99

Squire
Line 16 you want to change it so its looking at the client files.

private static string CustomPath = @"C:\Uot";

C:\Uot is where I have my files but more then likely you just installed the UO client into the default directory so it could be something like C:\program files\EA Arts\UltimaOnline or Ultima Classic, etcc...

amad

Wanderer
Miracle99, dude... maybe a little thanks not enough but I'm really really thank you... I tried too many sh*ts (covered some bridges with same floor, old runuo releases etc)... Thank you so much
_o_

amad

Wanderer
And I have another issue with houses. Player or GM created houses's floor is not working correctly. I'm stuckin after first step into the house, sometimes when stairs... See attachment please

Thanks

Attachments

• hs.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 37

amad

Wanderer
Miracle99, thank you so much, you saved me again :) I searched at least 10 different keywords in home and google with site:runuo.com and something but... Thanks!!!