RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few details please

MarciXs

Sorceror
Few details please

First off where is the homepage? :p
okay next , please post somwhere DJ's and their timezones, shows etc. please.

Now few advices.

Make 2-4 Skype accounts as RunuoRadio studio phone.So we can call you , for example when you are interviewing some Runuo staff member or some other person.
Make interviews with Shard owners.
Do live discussions.Make it a real radio not some msuic machine ;/
And last one.
Please let advertisments! I mean shard ;) , It were cool if I made a shard advertsiment(meaning in mp3 format) and i others could hear in air , that would mean more players ;).For money or not , but anyway.

Okay thanks for reading.

Serp

Sorceror
I agree fully. There are plenty of stations out there that play the same music in a higher quality.
It would be cool to make it more "personal" and like MarciXs said, have interviews, commercials (paid for by shard owners of course) and some random chit chat (UO and non-UO related).

It would make this community something the others are not and it would definately get my attention and I'm sure a lot others would tune in.

Alis

Wanderer
we are allready doing what you are talking about in 1 week it will be all finished dont worry :) as for the advertisement yes i hope Ryan will accept for such thing as payin fee for advertisement.. but first we need higher listeners..

Puron1794

Wanderer
Sooooooooooooo when will there be music again? I haven't been able to hear tunes for several days now...what's the deal?

wagenhuis

Wanderer
MarciXs said:
yeahs its down and down ;/ okay i mean offline but why? :(

A few reasons:
1#: Ryan is having problems with some server or something like that. so that's why it's currently offline.
2#: I'm not around much so that slows stuff down too.

but once Ryan fixes teh damn thign I will have shell access and do all stuff myself to it .. so be patient. It WILL rock !!

Viceroy

Wanderer
Howdy there guys, some of you guys might recognize my name if you know of the guy who started the internet radio station for the OSI players and in case you guys are unaware, that person is me. If I can possibly be of same help to those of you who use RunUO then please let me know as I might be able to assist you all. I have been trying to get in contact with Ryan directly but I guess I am not having much luck with this. So once again if you guys would like help with this problem, I can gladly work with you all to remedy this problem, just have someone in a position of authority to make such decisions contact me. Thank you.

Alis

Wanderer
The Radio Project habe been stoped for the moment soon it will be online again the web site etc radio jingles allready i did them in the studio which i own my self :)

Just be patient guys soon it will be back online i hope..

And Vicory thanks we will surelly need some support You get contact from the irc just be olnine most of the time and you will get a chance to talk to Ryan i suppose..

Very well then cast an lor xen and dissapears.

Viceroy

Wanderer
Yeah I have tried many times Private Messaging him on IRC, with no responses, I have also tried e-mailing him, no response, and so now I am posting and hopefully I will hear something back from him or someone in a position of authority to make such decisions with regards to the RunUO Radio project.

I sincerely think I might be able to address most or all the problems associated with the RunUO Radio project but like I said, that is something in which I would need to be able to discuss with a person in a position of authority with regards to the RunUO Radio project.

Alis

Wanderer
Well as far as i was concerned with this project about 4months ago :) learned wagenhuis at last talked with ryan and open'd it then some system failures caused to close the project but it was growing fast ..

We have to be patient because Ryan is a very buissy man. So its logical to wait and see what will happen :) and for you my friend Most of the things are allready done but as i said An asistance would be great..

Viceroy

Wanderer
Well based on some of the older threads I have read here from wagenhuis here, things seem a bit uncertain as to what will become of RunUORadio and me with a server of my own and everything and experience with managing and running internet radio stations, I would be more then glad to assist with server hosting, and the legal aspects of running such an internet radio station.

Alis

Wanderer
Well you have to talk with Ryan i had acces to the station :) i know the station pc properties and the connection .. :)

Ryan also no the legelties of all the aspect if you read in starbucks i have a very big post about this project before it was a dream hehe :) if you read the project their you will totlay understand whom is who and does what..

I dont think Ryan would want a diffrent server he would prefer The Runuo network server.. But as i saild there are some people who are interested in this project asisting and manageing some opstacles like for instance me :)

I was to late to learn that the radio was cloesed when i finished some jingles but what ever i will wait what will hapen :)