RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find pandoras box

Phaera

Wanderer
Find pandoras box

Iam sorry but i am trying to find pandorasbox searchedthis siteand alllinksaredeadif anyone knowswherei can get it or you can hand a copyover that whould be greatthank you so much

Phaera

Wanderer
sorry thought it was a question for archives :confused:

pleaseput away the whips won't happen again ;)

:D thanks for answering it though you guys are great :)

stormwolff

Knight
Phantom said:
Ummm

All the forums have descriptions

What are you talking about?

Take a look at the picture.

http://stormwolf.zapto.org/forum.jpg

See the examples circled in yellow. All of these forums have descriptions under the forum name itself. The category for the forums such as subscriber forum has no discription. See the pink arrows next to the subscriber forum. There is no description here or in any other category listing on this forum.

The example circled in red is the category of archive in which the archive forum resides. This category has a description. It is the only category that has one. The archive forum inside the archive category does not have a great description. All it says is The Archivie see the green arrows. In all of the other forums this is where one would find the description of that forum.

It almost looks like somebody was simply going to make an archive forum then later decided to turn it into its own category and place another forum inside of it. Not saying this is what happened but it seems a viable possibility.

My point in my last post and this one was to only say that the archive category is different from any of the other categories and the description for the actual archive forum is somewhat lacking.

If somebody was used to looking under the forum name for a forum description they would miss the discription put in the category for the archive. I did and I read these forums multiple times per day.

Its not a big deal just pointing out the difference :)

Crepti

Wanderer
What a beautiful picture :p

Yeah, I see the difference... Most of the descriptions are per-board, but The Archive has one covering the whole catagory instead, which isn't in the same place :)

Easily missed if you just scroll past without a second thought, I guess.

Tark

Wanderer
Storm, that is a valid point :)

consistency makes the world go round.

Honestly though, i hope you dont quit your day job to become a digital artist ^_^. (jk)