RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire Crackers and Gift Bag

habitat85

Wanderer
Fire Crackers and Gift Bag

Nothing Spectacular, Just edited another file and added few things in

[add FireCracker
[add CherryBomb
[add BagOfBombs

I wouldnt suggest adding these to your shard if its pvp based unless you alter the damage they do. BagOfBombs its a 4th of July bag with 5 Cherry bombs 5 M-80's and a fireworks wand, red white and blue bags :D

Attachments

• JulyFourthBag.cs
    8.9 KB · Views: 553

twig

Wanderer
draco said:
perfect for my birhday now at 4th july :D

Happy B-Day Draco.. My son's bday was yesterday, but we tell him the fireworks today are for him :D (j/k)

habitat85 said:
Nothing Spectacular
but it is fun.. and I didn't think of it. ehehe

H

hudel

funny idea. You could make a bomb with a detonator for an ignition when the user want.

Waverian

Wanderer
. . . Right in the script.

Code:
public override int MinDamage { get { return <NewValue>; } }
public override int MaxDamage { get { return <NewValue>; } }

biscuit

Wanderer
hudel said:
funny idea. You could make a bomb with a detonator for an ignition when the user want.

I have made a uranium bomb, its posted in the submissions. It detonates after 30 seconds..... but i doubt its what your looking for its a bit big.

ukkovm

Wanderer
I was trying to make the explosions be a random color, but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone know how to do it?

greywolf79

Sorceror
I like the idea of this script and am going to try it... Just was wondering if anyone knew if it needed any mods to work on a RunUO 2.0 RC1 shard? I noticed the age of this thread and was just curious... I would like to use it a lot.

GreyWolf.