RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Flame] My ISP

joshw

Sorceror
TOMAH OMG ANOTHER CHEESEHEAD lol words of advice don't go to the millenium club in sparta scary people there lmao anyways im up in the woods here in rhinelander dude nice to see another one so close

Seven

Sorceror
joshw said:
TOMAH OMG ANOTHER CHEESEHEAD lol words of advice don't go to the millenium club in sparta scary people there lmao anyways im up in the woods here in rhinelander dude nice to see another one so close

awesome ;)

Yeah sparta is where my sister bought her new vehicle... omg they r weird.

Kwwres10

Wanderer
:eek:

Excuse my language, but holy freakin' shit. Loopback ip [127.0.0.1] + Adrenaline 3 = OMFG UBer fast... Download adrenaline and turn it on while connected to your runuo shard thru loopback. I run on foot at the rate people with no lag on cable mounted do. Imagine how fast I move mounted. =< I can leave adrenaline on all day. :D

But seriuosly... Try it.

Seven

Sorceror
Kwwres10 said:
:eek:

Excuse my language, but holy freakin' shit. Loopback ip [127.0.0.1] + Adrenaline 3 = OMFG UBer fast... Download adrenaline and turn it on while connected to your runuo shard thru loopback. I run on foot at the rate people with no lag on cable mounted do. Imagine how fast I move mounted. =< I can leave adrenaline on all day. :D

But seriuosly... Try it.

... Whats the point?