RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the ignorant, incompetent, or utterly stupid persons

For the ignorant, incompetent, or utterly stupid persons

You can't hide behind the "unmoderated" part of the forum description. Don't try to use it against the moderators or administrators. Read the rest of the fucking description where its restricted to things "within reason."

Now go get mommy to get you a twinky and juice box, sit down somewhere, and reflect on what I just said.

Nochte

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
You can't hide behind the "unmoderated" part of the forum description. Don't try to use it against the moderators or administrators. Read the rest of the fucking description where its restricted to things "within reason."

Now go get mommy to get you a twinky and juice box, sit down somewhere, and reflect on what I just said.

...+karma for you! (again? dunno if the last + was you or not)

TMSTKSBK said:
Sticky! Sticky!

you too!

Seven

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev said:
woah, i was like, "wtf happened to my thread." I finally realized someone stickied it. Ha ha. Me so funny.

I realized that you needed a hug...
/me hugs Dev

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Nochte said:
SOAD: you rock. but how'd you do the grey?
I think my karma is so low that it doesn't count anymore.

Well it was like -50 and then outkast gave me karma @_@ and im at +3