RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free forums?

Xeroxxx

Traveler
Actually we moved from phpBB to myBB as there was no progress on phpBB development for long time. Now they released a new beta. Most of the mods for phpbb are quite old and not working for current versions. I doubt any current mods will work with the "new" 3.1.0 as they introduced a new extension system.

Just my 2 cents

pooka01

Sorceror
proboards.com is the one i use the most.
But a best bet would be to use PHP based forum. (that's more "professional" :p)

As far as free solutions I'd recommend looking at a few on this list: http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php
I've been using that site to find free web hosting with good success for quite some time now.

Lately I have been using X10Hosting with great results. Of course I do all my own website design and creation via Dreamweaver so don't expect to find a built in website editor.
You just have to sign into the website admin account every so often or the account/website becomes soft suspended.

Yes you can just host a forum with free website hosting.