RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance Developer open to offers.

1. The owner of the shard I develop for enthused that I should try this. I may be an unknown to you all, but I believe that the body of work* that I've already accomplished at The Expanse would speak for itself.

What I can offer:

-Tirelessly dedicated and professional attitude towards all projects.
    -Intuitive and fresh ideas that I can put into effect using XMLSpawner, XML Dialog, etc.
    -Unique dungeon-design incorporating XMLspawner for puzzles/special effect.
    -Epic and aesthetically-pleasing builds
    -A very solid understanding of Pandora and UOFiddler.
    -A strong grasp of XMLSpawner and XMLDialog.
    -Advanced XMLspawner-modified mobs, loot and other facets.
    -Imaginative, well-written quests - chain quests that incorporate the depths of XMLspawner.
    -Stand alone mechanisms for effect. Want a rock fall that triggers and damages players, with relatively realistic effects? I can do this amongst many other things.
    -Very solid understanding of the Adminstrative level in-game commands. I have been admin at The Expanse for 2 years and played since it's inception. I am capable of fulfilling nearly every aspect of this role.
    -Independent builds with solid xml-mechanisms not reliant on tutorage or external help.

The only disclaimer that I would attach, is that any content created at The Expanse will not be duplicated elsewhere. However, the package that you would receive would be unique to your shard and would also remain exclusive.

*These photos include some which were not my content, (but I can easily create.) The purposes of these screenshots were used in promotion and for forum use. However, most of it is my work. Specifically, all the Sith builds (Peerless and mini-champ dungeons/Academy/Trial grounds/The Haunted cabin and Halloween house interior (Although, extensive external modifications made to another decorator's model to improve it's look.) The bulk of my work is on display in-game and realistically cannot be screenshot due to it's sheer volume.

Twlizer

Sorceror
We have a developer but if you would like to join us I can discuss with others. We are always looking for good ideas and qualified talent.

PM me if interested..