RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freeshard 7 and razor=issues can i get some help?

biyuxwolf

Wanderer
freeshard 7 and razor=issues can i get some help?

ok so i have 64 bit 7 home premium and some reason razor wont connect with the shard i play on after logging in it takes FOREVER to connect then times out an sais the shard is offline which it isnt --after talking to the shard owner he got me a lust uo decrypted client which will let me get on the shard BUT pointing razor to it dos the same as before anyone know how to get razor working? that or is there a mouse button macro that you know? i mostly use razor for the breeding gumps like 5 min to a half hour leveling the tames so i can get good breeding stock

i love razor an i want it to work or i want something like it i have 3 gigs ram a 1.8 gighz processor wirtelessness has never been an issue before so i dont think im underspecked with the client that rruns i dont have lag issues or anyything an i know on my vista before the motherboard fried razor worked just fine with the shard so that tells me the issue is 7 specific --any ideals/suggestions? this IS bugging me

Gedscho

Wanderer
Since you have a decrypted client exe from the shard admin have you actually unchecked "patch client encryption" in razor? Worth a shot.

Also,
General Discussion General discussion for the RunUO community, all off-topic posts will be deleted. This forum is NOT FOR SUPPORT!

biyuxwolf

Wanderer
Gedscho;826218 said:
Since you have a decrypted client exe from the shard admin have you actually unchecked "patch client encryption" in razor? Worth a shot.

Also,

i tryied looking for client suppourt didnt see it

and yes its been tryied