RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fs Animal Taming Playermobile.cs help plz

duponthigh

Sorceror
Ok guys I was trying to put some type of animal system in for shard.Wanting to post the updated fs after i was complete.I have installed nothing it is virgin SHard+custoum ip address :) .I only have Sa orbs RUNUO 2.2 installed,.net 4.0, win xp.And have been trying to merge all the files wow alot of them.I got it all in and im kinda stuck.It has tooken me 1 week had my hopes up and bam:mad:.lol if anyone could help me.. I have attaced the player mobile file also the crash log.Would greatlly be apperciated thank you. Tim

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    230.2 KB · Views: 1

clark71822

Sorceror
Well from looking at your pm script, it looks like you removed part of the flying code, and duplicated a lot of stuff below the deserialize method and completely removed your serialize method...I'd say you got quite a mess on your hands...your best bet is to start over and download the instruction text file found at this link:
http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...aming-systems-gen2.70573/page-32#post-3731257
btw, this should have been posted in script support forum :)

duponthigh

Sorceror
lol sorry got kinda mixed up , with were to post .I will take your advice thanks.I just a amature :pThanks for your response