RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] FS: Bounty System 1.0.0

No permission to download

RoninGT

Sorceror
RoninGT submitted a new resource:

FS: Bounty System (version 1.0.0) - Enables simple but useful bounty hunter system for your shard.

FS: Bounty System v1.0.0

Distro Edits
  • Corpse.cs
  • ReportMurder.cs
System Overview
Enables a bounty hunter system on your server. When a player is killed by another player they will get a bounty gump asking them if they want to place a reward on the killers head. Once a player has a bounty on their head they will appear on the global bounty boards. A bounty will stay active for 30 days after 30 days if the bounty is not collected the bounty will expire...

Read more about this resource...

rondelin

Sorceror
any chance of showing the edits as your distros are over a year old or updating the system. I think its always helpful to show where the edits are in any distro mod.

fcondon

Sorceror
I got the system working almost perfect except I cant distinguish between what changes were made in the Corpse.cs script as the one here is very very different than mine. The bounty hunter wont accept the heads and payout properly and im sure it has to do with the corpse.cs changes. What edits did you make specifically to that file? Would love to use this system.

tindo

Sorceror
I got the system working almost perfect except I cant distinguish between what changes were made in the Corpse.cs script as the one here is very very different than mine. The bounty hunter wont accept the heads and payout properly and im sure it has to do with the corpse.cs changes. What edits did you make specifically to that file? Would love to use this system.

Download WinMerge, it will show you the changes if you compare the new with the old.

rondelin

Sorceror
fcondon

I hear ya. I had a hard time finding edits in corpse.cs as well. I actually have a different Bounty system that does work. I only looked into this to see if it was better then mine.
If you are interested I can upload mine if requested.

tindo

Sorceror
If your sharing, i wouldnt mind seeing it as well, im using Ronin's right now but would like to compare them.