RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Doom Rare System

RoninGT

Sorceror
FS Doom Rare System

FS Doom Rare System v1.2

Now v1.0.0 Friendly

UPDATE 2/10/2005

ADDED: Tokuno Stealable Rares

CHANGED: Stealing.cs for v1.0.0, Cleaned up the code and chances as well.

NOTE: I am researching the tokuno rare locations and will add command to gen those rares as well in a future update. Tokuno rares are as close to osi as i can.

Discription
This system has all doom / tokuno steablable rare. Players with 100+ skill can steal these item for there houses.

If anyone has any comments, questions, or suggetions please post them here. Also if i have a rare wrong or not how OSI has it please let me know too for i dont have an active OSI account to make sure, All info is coming from websites / stratics.

Thanks

Ronin

Install
Back up and Replace Stealing.cs
Drop the rest in your customs folder
In game say [RareGen to generate all doom rares in there correct locations, and correct respawn times NOTE: Places and times are as close to OSI as i could get i no longer have an active OSI account to make sure.

Also you can get the lamp post puzzle from the link below, The script is from will-man and works great. Works for v1.0.0, I currently use it on my server and its v1.0.0

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41268&highlight=Doom

Attachments

• FSDoomRareSystem.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,832

Alcore

Wanderer
working perfectly..thanks RonanGT....wish i had half your scripting abilities..cant wait for the tokuno command..keep up the good work..it is most appreciated..

Hegge

Sorceror
Hmm

why are slayer abilitys TODO ?
just
Slayer = SlayerName.DaemonDismissal;
and
Slayer = SlayerName.ElementalHealth;
am i wrong then please tell me.. otherwise please add it =)

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Hegge said:
why are slayer abilitys TODO ?
just
Slayer = SlayerName.DaemonDismissal;
and
Slayer = SlayerName.ElementalHealth;
am i wrong then please tell me.. otherwise please add it =)
you can add them ur self if they are in the system to do them just take the // of if its the wrong name just research it in the slayers =D and then post it in here =] and help GT =D, but then again i havent looked at the codes so i dunno lol

Hegge

Sorceror
Yhea well thats what i did... the thing was that i changed it in 5 secs.. so i suspected that it was "to easy" =) .. if it was that easy im sure he would have made the changes himself.. hehe..

edit
i blelive thats the right slayernames...

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Hegge said:
Yhea well thats what i did... the thing was that i changed it in 5 secs.. so i suspected that it was "to easy" =) .. if it was that easy im sure he would have made the changes himself.. hehe..

edit
i blelive thats the right slayernames...
lol well i havent modded mines yet havent got time lol ill see if they are right but b4 i go and look did they compile and show in game?

Hegge

Sorceror
yea they seem to work fine... name dissplays just fine but i have no ide how much extra dmg they should give me so im not sure if i just gave them the right slayer name or if they actually work as slayer weapons...

Tokuno Rare Gen

I downloaded this from the forums and was gonna put in a link to the tokuno rare generator but i did a search for it and cant find the post. So i have no clue who made it but i'm not taking the credit for it. Anyways this will spawn all the rares in the Fandancer Dojo and the Cave (including teleporters to go to each level.

I hope this helps you as much as it did me. Happy Coding/Hunting.

UoBlackShadow

Attachments

• RareTokGen.cs
    32.6 KB · Views: 210

MoreBeer

Sorceror
**nods**

"In game say [RareGen to generate all doom rares in there correct locations",

i looked in the script searching for maybe a way to turn this system off.. via maybe you dont wana run it for a week... or pause it.. so it wont run the generator.. or is there a command to remove it?

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
MoreBeer said:
**nods**

"In game say [RareGen to generate all doom rares in there correct locations",

i looked in the script searching for maybe a way to turn this system off.. via maybe you dont wana run it for a week... or pause it.. so it wont run the generator.. or is there a command to remove it?
i guess u will need to uninsitall the generator itself =/...but make sure to not remove the artifacts lol

LockPrick

Wanderer
rare spawner

your guys spawner was the best one i have ever seen an it is acurate as hell thanks for the script im extreamly happy to see people envest so much time like u did to make sure it was acurate

Greystar

Wanderer
Darkness_PR said:
i guess u will need to uninsitall the generator itself =/...but make sure to not remove the artifacts lol

You could always rename the Spawners to something like RareSpawner when they are created then do something like [global active false where RareSpawner should shut it down.

LockPrick said:
your guys spawner was the best one i have ever seen an it is acurate as hell thanks for the script im extreamly happy to see people envest so much time like u did to make sure it was acurate

I'm glad to hear you like it and i'm sure many others do as well. We apprecaite the notes of apprecaition. I'm not saying i made it but the appreciation for the post :) take care all.

UoBlackShadow

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Just recently downloaded your spawner for my server Ronin and all I can say is "wow!" I haven't seen any difference in any of the items and it seems to be an excellent system over-all. All my staff and players are happy-go-lucky with this system... Thanks again