RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FukiyaDartBlower.cs

Chrono13

Wanderer
FukiyaDartBlower.cs

its a script that is a fukiyadart, very excellent, still some things that can be changed about it but ill give the base of it for now

WhatItDoes: you add fukiya dart blower by [add fukiyadartblower then you add the darts by [add fukiyadart works like a bow and it gains archery although i might change it to ninjitsu at a later date the dart blower can use both bleedattack and poisoning

UPDATED: ok i fixed the special abilities, and soon i will be implementing(if it is possible) poisoned darts

Attachments

• FukiyaDartBlower.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 251
Im new to the site but...

eh i jsut joined the runuo forums beeng etting alot of helpful and useless scripts but cant wait to try yours out, where do i post to get assistance with certain problems on my shard, well ill reply back again when i have used your script give mem another day or 5, ill be posting some useless stuff soon enough

fyggnuuton

Wanderer
if the script works like its supposed to, then it looks good. i'll check it out when i get home. quick question, do you poison the darts or the blowgun, logic tells me the darts but the game logic tells me the blowgun. how did you set it up?

Chrono13

Wanderer
thats one of the fixes i might put in, i would like it to be the darts. but as of now its the blow gun, it will still be the same either way, but ill see if i can make the darts poisonable

Chrono13

Wanderer
im sorry all, but its very insistent on using disarm and paralyzing blow, ill see if i cant make dart's poisonable though which would make it still cool

p.s. if anyone wants to they can give me the modified poisoned darts if they have an idea on how to do it, from what ive seen it wont work due to it not being food

Voran

Wanderer
You can't change the special moves for items - they're hard-coded. And the Fukiya isn't a weapon per se, it's like the suriken. You can't hand-to-hand with the pipe, and it's not a type of bow.

Chrono13

Wanderer
yah, i found that out the hard way, anyway i fixed it and maybe soon ill have the darts poisonable, ill have to see other than that its still a fun script, and paralyzing blow and disarm work with it so there you have it

C

chrisjones

hmm and these work?

See what i see still is same thing as all the other se stuff you can equip anything or use weps or armor cant even lore the new mobiles so even the items them self cant be walked through some wirerd stuff there unless of corse im missing something that im sopose to have donee

I have the tokuno map working and all mobiles but tamable unlorable says there not animals and well weps and other se items arent usable....
my data path is as follows

* private const string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files/EA Games/Samurai Empire";
*/
private static string CustomPath = null;

/* The following is a list of files which a required for proper execution:
* Multi.idx
* Multi.mul
* VerData.mul
* TileData.mul
* Map*.mul
* StaIdx*.mul
* Statics*.mul
* MapDif*.mul
* MapDifL*.mul
* StaDif*.mul
* StaDifL*.mul
* StaDifI*.mul
* map4.mul
* stratics4.mul
* staidix4
*/

public static void Configure()
{
string pathReg = GetExePath( "Ultima Online" );
string pathTD = GetExePath( "Ultima Online Samurai Empire" );

Now if i am missing something would appreciate anyone can help...

C

chrisjones

Perhaps i missed a step where eveyone dint hehe

Any ideas maybe my data path is incorrect?

Chrono13

Wanderer
what exactly are you trying to do here? it sounds like you are trying to patch fukiyadartblower to your shard, the art is already there just throw it in custom and compile
also.......try patching from osi, then check your datapath.cs again, from what im seeing you got some backslashes it lookse like this
C:\program files/EA games/Samurai Empire
not sure what it will do but change the two opposite slashes to normal
C:\program files\EA games\Samurai Empire

Ashlar

Sorceror
chrisjones said:
* private const string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files/EA Games/Samurai Empire";
*/
private static string CustomPath = null;
From what i see above you actually have your datapath pointed at null. You changed the path in the comment section. If you don't have any custom artwork, tiles, maps, etc the path is fine being null. If you do need to set the datapath then here is the section for my home shard as an example.
Code:
/* If you have not installed Ultima Online,
* or wish the server to use a seperate set of datafiles,
* change the 'CustomPath' value, example:
* private const string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files\Ultima Online";
*/
private static string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files\RunUO Software Team\RunUO 1.0 RC0\CustomWorld";