RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FukiyaDartBlower.cs

C

chrisjones

i dont have custom

But never the less im not trying to patch anything if i am ill patch the new muls to my patch i have so players without the game can go to Tukono but other than that everything new is here just its not hehe....

Anubis

Wanderer
question how do i make it so a ability instead of it being paralize and disarm how do i maek it be poison and bleed

shteou

Wanderer
Well, the quickest way is to wait for Chrono13 to update his script ;)
As he said, poison and bleed attack is on his 'todo list'.
Pity you can't simply change the abilties in the script, it's currently working off the base ranged class, though I'm sure I saw a script on how to do poisoned arrows, you could search for that and implement it in a similar way I'm sure.
Though disarm/paralyze actually seem kind of fitting as well hehe.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Did you happen to notice the post date and that this is the Archives?

11-29-2004, 11:06 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok thx i will try that out

-Anubis

Noggin

Wanderer
Wow I Did Not Notice Something And Everyone Jumps On The Newb.....But As Anubis Is A Friend Of Mine I Simply Did Not Read His Post Date.......NP I Will Not Bother Trying To Help Out Anymore.....And I Thought Phantom Was Bad.