RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Size Brittanian Map?

Okami

Wanderer
So, I've searched all over the internet, with no luck, and have tried some free-shards to just screencap what I need, but they inevitably have player housing or just too many NPCs to edit out in the process.

To be clear, I'm not actually trying to host/run a server, and realize this might be the wrong forum for it, but I was thinking this might be the best place to ask.

Im going to be running a tabletop game for some friends and want to have parts of the UO map available for maps, but no one seems to have a full size/player scale map of the game. (IE, you can zoom in to what you would see in game playing.) I realize this is likely because such a map would be massive, image wise, but Im hoping someone may have a copy, or else, be able to explain to me how I might be able to rip it out myself.

Okami

Wanderer
Neither of those will work, as the map is too zoomed out and distorts too badly when zoomed in. Neither will UO automap, though it comes close.

An alternate option may be to just use a tile editor to make the images myself, but Im unsure how to pull said images from the UO client files.