RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fully Automated Tournament System

milt

Knight
No, sorry. In this version there is no support for multiple arenas. This will, however, be a feature in the next release (v2.0). Give me time, I'm still working on it :cool: .

Manu

Knight
Jepp, the Region itself works fine. My problem is that for example mages can join if I set the system to "Dexxers only", its completly ignoring those settings.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Small Suggestion...

Great idea milt and hats off for this system. I got it all setup correctly and going to be testing it within the next day or 2. Since your working on the next version already..hehe..I noticed that if you sign up for the Tournament using the TJoinBook and you double click the book again, that it will say you already Signed up for the Tourney which is cool, but if a player decides he changed his mind after signing up that he cant forfeit or withdraw his candidature. If you could make it so that if you double click the TJoinBook after joining that you would rather get a message if you wanted to stayed joined or else giving the possibility to withdraw from the tournament. Hope it all works with the tests and will post if any real problems occur. Thanks again. :)

Wanderer
Can you give us an idea of what new feature the next version of your script will contain will contain

milt

Knight
1 said:
Can you give us an idea of what new feature the next version of your script will contain will contain
Here's a rough copy of what I had thought of:

Milt's Auto Tourney System - v2.0

IDEAS/GOALS:
  • -Better gump setup
  • -Live info/stats page
  • -XML exporting (tourney stats, etc)
  • -Bracketing system
  • -Multiple arena support
  • -More stable algorithms
  • -Faster code
  • -"Add On" management, maybe to attach multiple systems together (maybe)
  • -Color Wars, CTF (maybe)
  • -2v2 support
  • -Improved Error checking
  • -Crash free
  • -Complete staff control of tournament
  • -Enhanced with .NET 2.0 Features

Ok i been trying to get this to work dose anyone know why it would be telling me this i dont see anything wrong here

+ Customs/Auto Tourney System/Regions/DuelRegion.cs:
CS0115: Line 49: 'Server.Regions.DuelRegion.AllowBenificial(Server.Mobile, S
erver.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Attachments

• DuelRegion.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 1

Heim

Page
It is trying to override a method that doesn't exist anymore. Having a quick look at the GuardRegion.cs with RunUO 2.3 it would seem that it was renamed to OnGotBeneficialAction. So you could try replace line 49 on the DuelRegion.cs to: public override void OnGotBeneficialAction( Mobile from, Mobile target )

It is trying to override a method that doesn't exist anymore. Having a quick look at the GuardRegion.cs with RunUO 2.3 it would seem that it was renamed to OnGotBeneficialAction. So you could try replace line 49 on the DuelRegion.cs to: public override void OnGotBeneficialAction( Mobile from, Mobile target )

cool man ill take a look after work and tell you