RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fully Automated Tournament System

KancerKid

Wanderer
kk well i just downloaded the script and i extracted it into my scripts folder but when i give the commands ingame to add the arena it doesnt work even when i restart my server. any ideas

Jeff

Lord
KancerKid said:
kk well i just downloaded the script and i extracted it into my scripts folder but when i give the commands ingame to add the arena it doesnt work even when i restart my server. any ideas
where in your scripts folder did you extract them?

Nasty_Devilx

Wanderer
sry im new to the script thing, but after i use the arena and someone looses, i:
1. get the corpse of the dead player at the teleported location
2. the location they get teleported to is 0,0

any help on how i can change that location and maybe make so that after someone died it takes 2 secs after they get teleported to the spot.

Jeff

Lord
Nasty_Devilx said:
sry im new to the script thing, but after i use the arena and someone looses, i:
1. get the corpse of the dead player at the teleported location
2. the location they get teleported to is 0,0

any help on how i can change that location and maybe make so that after someone died it takes 2 secs after they get teleported to the spot.
You just need to set the spectator loaction in [props on the master stone to where u want them to be sent to.

Jeff

Lord
Nasty_Devilx said:
oh and another thing, ppl can always use the books for some reason, is there a way to turn off sign ups?
nah thats a bug you would need to fix that in the scripts yourself, i doubt milt is gonna be supporting this anymore, he is busy with school and more then likely waiting on runuo 2.0 to make a new version of this.

Slither

Wanderer
Sorious said:
nah thats a bug you would need to fix that in the scripts yourself, i doubt milt is gonna be supporting this anymore, he is busy with school and more then likely waiting on runuo 2.0 to make a new version of this.

I got a full working/tested script. Tho ill need to send to Sorious so he can post here for you guy's......

Jeff

Lord
Slither said:
I got a full working/tested script. Tho ill need to send to Sorious so he can post here for you guy's......
Slither, hit post reply, zip the script and at the bottom of the reply screen theres a manage files button, hit that and upload the file :)

PoxIRL

Wanderer
Hey I was wondering if you'd be up to making a command to have players join the event instead of having to click on the book. Like a [startpvp for GMs and a [pvpevent command for players to join it. If you could, that would be awesome. If you can't could you try and lead me to the right place on how to do that? Thanks in advance! Great tourny btw.

Slither

Wanderer
Slither said:

Sorious said:
Slither, hit post reply, zip the script and at the bottom of the reply screen theres a manage files button, hit that and upload the file :)

Cheers !!

Here goes...

Hmm seems ya gonna have to respawn gates manually after a restart, Sorry guy's i dunno how to sort that....

Attachments

• Auto Tourney System.rar
    31.1 KB · Views: 32

Manu

Knight
I dont know if its something I'm doing wrong, but so far the following restrictions do not work:

Healing (Players can use bandages)
Potions (Players can still use potions)
No Magic Items and artifacts (players can wear what they want, nothing gets removed)

Are these settings affected by the other settings, like templates and such?

*edit* Skill Restrictions also dont work.
*second edit* None of the following restrictions seem to work: skills, spells, healing, potions and mag. items.

Either I got something totally wrong, or something's messed up :(

*another edit* And a suggestion, if I may? :) A button that ends the current tourney, no matter what state it is in at the time of the click (sign up/running) would be nice :)

Manu

Knight
Ok, I checked it for a few hours. Not a single on of all the available restrictions are working. No matter what you allow or forbid, the players are allowed to do what they want, everyone is able to join and so on and so on :/

*edit*

Ok, Spell and Skill Restrictions seem to work, my bad. I did set up a region around the area with Prio 51 and the battle region is set for TownPriority (which is 50 I guess), so I got that figured out now. But Template and SkillPoint Restrictions do not work. If anyone has any experience with this, help would be appreciated :/

milt

Knight
Hey, sorry this system has no updates in a very long time.

I have started version 2.0 for this system, and things are coming along smoothly. However, I am at the stage where I am waiting for RunUO 2.0 to come out, so I don't code anything that will be unstable or incompatible with it. I have base algorithms, methods, etc, all coded for it already.

@Manu - Have you made sure that you set the tournament region inside of the System Gump? I'll have to look into this...

Slither

Wanderer
Hey Pokey !!

Hope ya well mate, Anyway i sorta did a few adjustments to the original script and with some help from Zero it worked a treat on Vas Ort Flam *Closed now tho* so i put a d/l here so hopefully at least some guy's will get some use from it and g/l with the updates.

Maybe if ya look at last update from me ya can see the changes etc..

Take Care ......

BIRDMAN2005

Sorceror
Is there a way to make it so you can have more then one arena and masterT stone so I can have more then one region set? I had the problem it kept crashing my shard each time I hit start tourney but I found out I couldent have more then one region set at once, so I was wondering if there is a fix for this? a way in making it not re-write the last region?? plz lemme know