RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Project: RunUO Log Flooder

ARoG

Wanderer
Fun Project: RunUO Log Flooder

http://www.foad.com < download

Just a fun project... easy to fix.. im a little bit uncreative at the moment.. stay cool and wait for new project @ RunUO

have fun :)

and btw: big brother is watching u :twisted:

you will need vb runtime 60 files or the winsock controll.

i know vb suxx.. but is the fastet way to create those shity apps.

( sorry 4 bad english im a german dude )

C

Chaos

Im guessing Floods runuo and forces it to lag all to hell. Unfortunately, this isnt the smartest tool to make and/or post for public use.

Freeze[B K]

Wanderer
ehm.....

i dont think they really care about it being publik or not bcus its a well known community in germany www.powergaming.de and thats what they do..... bugusing and scripting tools ect and/or plugins for injection and stuff

Phantom

Knight
Re: ehm.....

Freeze[B K] said:
i dont think they really care about it being publik or not bcus its a well known community in germany www.powergaming.de and thats what they do..... bugusing and scripting tools ect and/or plugins for injection and stuff

You can speak for the RunUO Devs?

* Wishes there was a report to moderator *

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Notices that arog = child in greek

By the way this program does contain a virus.

Freeze[B K]

Wanderer
Re: ehm.....

Phantom said:
Freeze[B K] said:

You can speak for the RunUO Devs?

* Wishes there was a report to moderator *

sorry if u misunderstood me im talking about arog i thought it would be clear bcus off what the others posted......

btw dont start crying i bet mods are watching this so shush.........

@ryan

a virus ?? wtf ..... so i used it and nothing so far..... and norton didnt say anything.... not even avp.....

C

Chaos

What a stupid excuse for a fucking program.

We are here creating things, we dont want to destroy. Ban this users IP.

A

altiara

IIRC, think ARoG wrote the PG|DE version of Injection, and then claimed he "lost" the sourcecode, yet continued to distribute the binary, which is a GPL violation. Not that he cares.

:rolleyes: