RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pic Thread

NiteStar

Wanderer
Three Horse

An old Indian was asked what his wife's name was.

His reply ................ "Wife Name Three Horse."

NiteStar

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
My cat george is more fat...he weighs 20-25lbs ;/

Now don't argue with a feline that big LOL , my two guy's are small in comparison at 12 pounds for the male and 16 for the fat little female :D

bzk90

Lord
I purchased a scanner/copier/fax unit a couple months ago and my mom was trying to figure out how to use the scanner function. She couldn't figure out where she puts the paper so she asked me...of course I fucked with her. I told her to hold the paper against the monitor and press the scan button on the unit...she said "really?"...

I thought she was computer illiterate but she brought it to a whole new level.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
I purchased a scanner/copier/fax unit a couple months ago and my mom was trying to figure out how to use the scanner function. She couldn't figure out where she puts the paper so she asked me...of course I fucked with her. I told her to hold the paper against the monitor and press the scan button on the unit...she said "really?"...

I thought she was computer illiterate but she brought it to a whole new level.

Haha, wow, that just made my night. I'll have to try that one.